"The Main Event", published in Executive PA magazine
"A Day in the Life of an E-learner" published by Training Journal
Seminars and topics offered:
- Springboard Personal Development Program for Women
- Assertiveness Skills
- Building Positive Relationships
- Management and Leadership Skills
- Train the Trainer
- Doing Business with the French
- Working Across Cultures
- Coaching Skills
- Managing Personal Stress and Managing Stress in Others
- Institute of Leadership & Management
- British Institute for Learning & Development
- Corporate Association for Professional Development
- Academy of Professional Coaching
- International Coach Federation
- Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development
- Brain-Friendly Learning Group
Janet Stevenson, BA, Cert FE, is a professional Training Consultant and Coach with extensive business experience and of working abroad. She is also an NLP and Non-Verbal Intelligence Master Practitioner, qualified Counsellor and Teacher, a qualified MiRo and Strength Deployment Inventory Practitioner, and has many years' experience of developing people and helping them grow.
She started her career as a bilingual Secretary (French), retrained as a Teacher before moving on to a career in Training with a global pharmaceutical company. She was then headhunted to work for a well-known training consultancy in London, where she worked as a Senior Consultant for a number of years. For the past 11 years, she has run her own successful consultancy.
Janet combines her gift training and coaching with her experience, insight and creativity to help you achieve the results you want to achieve. Described as warm, engaging, insightful and motivating, she is passionate about helping people achieve real growth and positive change in their lives.
Janet Stevenson is a contributing author for The Power of a Woman: Embracing the Woman Within and How to Break the Glass Ceiling Without a Hammer (coming soon)