Areas of Expertise:
- Inspirational Speaker
- Expert Coach and Trainer in Personal and Professional Development
- Leadership Training and Coaching
- Career Development Training and Coaching
- Effective Management Training and Coaching
- Effective Networking Training and Coaching
- Personal Development Training and Coaching
- Educational Development Training and Coaching
- Dynamic Inspirational Speaking, Training and Coaching
- Customized Training and Coaching Services
- Co-Author - Getting Well: Mind, Body and Spirit
- "The Gift of Giving: Is the Best Gift of All"
- "Let Go and Live: Overcoming Pain So You Can Prosper"
- "Listening To The Silence: Hear Your Calling"
DeBorah A. Little, President of Touchdown Presentations has 24 years of success as a powerful Speaker, Trainer, Facilitator, and Coach. Her business is designed to teach personal, professional, and educational development skills to CEO's, managers, athletes, community leaders, college and high school students. She delivers action packed, inspiring speeches that motivate her audiences to move out of their comfort zone and into a new way of living. DeBorah coaches clients and helps them look deep within to discover the true essence of who they are, and what they are capable of, so they can begin to live the life they have dreamed of, leaving their old beliefs and habits behind.
Touchdown Presentations is a consulting and training firm geared towards providing small businesses, government agencies, not profit organizations and educational institutions with action plans and a team that helps them achieve the goals they have set for their business and their people. The ultimate goal is to help each person she touches, score in their personal and professional life. DeBorah is also the founder of Multicultural Investors in Education, an organization focused on empowering parents and students as they partner with educators to improve the quality of teaching and learning in our schools. Working with women's organizations and educational institutions, DeBorah promotes and encourages entrepreneurship to women and a newer, younger generation of business owners.
DeBorah has traveled around the world, and has visited six of the planets seven continents. She has a 26-year record of successful as a business owner, and served as the first African American women publicly elected to the City Council in her hometown of Syracuse, NY. DeBorah is currently fulfilling one of her own personal goals of obtaining her bachelors degree at the prestigious Syracuse University where she is investing in new knowledge as an Information Management and Technology major with a dual minor in Business Administration and Information Technology, Design and Startups.
"Getting Well: Mind, Body, and Spirit" is DeBorah's first co-authored book and she is now working on her next book, which focuses on Discovering The Essence of Who You Really Are.