- Contributing Author: The Power of a Woman; Embracing the Woman Within (August 2011)
- Author: The Ex-Boyfriend Files; What your past relationships reveal about you (Spring 2012)
Expertise / Speaking Topics
- Building Confidence
- Healthy Relationships
- Thriving in Male-Dominated Fields
- Business Networking Essentials
- PMP (Project Management Professional)
- ITIL Foundations (Information Technology Information Library)
As a Business Consultant, Angela leads programs for Service Center Operations in Columbus, OH, Lynchburg, VA, Des Moines, IA, San Antonio and Amarillo, TX. She began her 12 year career with her current employer, a Fortune 500 company, as an Analyst, then served in various leadership roles in Program and Operations Management.
She is a Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) and enjoys lending her expertise to non-profit organizations that focus on improving the socioeconomic status of women and girls. Through mentoring, workshop facilitation and one on one coaching, she believes in making a positive impact in the lives of others through service.
Angela is active in the Nationwide Volunteer Network, The Women's Fund of Central Ohio, Mid-Ohio Food Bank and Junior Achievement. She is a writer with contributions to web and print publications and currently has a book project development.